If a team is no longer operating, it can be inactivated in the system. However, the system will verify if the team have current contracts or awaiting other processes.
To Inactivate a Team:
- From the Menu, navigate to Team > Manage Teams Dashboard.
- Select the Team that that will be inactivated.
- On the Edit Team Page, go to the Status Section and select “Inactive”
- System will display the message below if the process cannot be performed:
You cannot inactivate “Team Name” if there are one or more contracts is in “In review/ Awaiting Approval/ Awaiting Signature/ Awaiting Action.
- Click the Cancel button to disregard and verify the system message.
- Click the Submit button to save the change if the system did not display any warning message.
- A pop-up message will show to confirm.
- The status for the Team should display as Inactive on the dashboard.
Note: Users can also launch this process by selecting the trash bin icon to inactivate a Team.