Users may opt to inactivate a Contract Template if the template is no longer valid or needed.
To Inactivate a Contract Template:
- Go to Manage Contract Template>All Templates.
- From the Contract Template Dashboard, Search for the Contract Template that needs to be inactivate.
- Click the pencil icon to initiate the edit process.
- On the Contract Template> Template Content, change the status from “Active” to “Inactive”
- Click the Submit button to save.
- A pop-up message will show to confirm the change.
- Contract Template will display an Inactive status on the Template Dashboard.
- System will display a message if the process cannot be performed.
- Select Cancel to disregard and verify the system message.
- Users can also launch this process by selecting the trash bin icon to inactivate a Contract Template.